You and your loyal dog friend have sought out a dreamlike place where you can enjoy wonderful walks and playing around right by the hotel. There are Ritzlerhof house rules for dogs here so that we can both live alongside each other peacefully and joyfully in our hotel, exactly what we all want.
At this point we would like to let the hotel's dog and our Security Manager, Liselotte from the Ritzlerhof, have her say. She explains the rules for all four-legged guests and very much looks forward to playing around with old and new doggy friends.
1. I can find out suitable dog-walking routes at reception so I can go about my business.
2. I always pack my poop in the doggy bags provided that can be picked up for free at the dog station outside reception or at the back entrance. I properly dispose of the bags in the appropriate containers provided.
3. I always walk in the garden area around the pool and sun terraces, as well as throughout the hotel premises, on my leash.
4. Since I don't want to disturb the other guests, I am kept away from other people in the garden of the lounge area (pool, nests & sunbathing area). I'm free to run around as I like from the goat enclosure.
5. Since I'm a well-behaved dog, I never express myself louder than my master.
6. I do of course always sleep on the floor in my hotel room. The sofa, bed and chairs are all taboo for me and are only for people. Above all I am aware that the hotel will charge an extra fee on departure in addition to the daily fee for dogs if the room has to be thoroughly cleaned higher than what is normally expected.
7. Since one or two of the maids might be a little scared of me, I shall hang my doggy sign on the door whenever I’m in the room. They’ll then know that they shouldn’t come to clean my room until I’m out on my walk.